Faith Classic Burst Series FRSB45 Mars Drop Shoulder 12th Fret / 45mm NUT
With its comfortable 45mm nut width, 12th fret neck join and its all solid construction finished in a three tone burst finish, the dreadnought sized Faith Classic Burst Mars 45mm sounds as good as it looks and feels.
Following the Faith Guitars tradition of building guitars using 100% solid timbers, the drop-shouldered Mars dreadnought is no exception. The solid red cedar of the top combines with the solid mahogany back and sides to deliver rich, warm tones with an emphasised low end and midrange. The body is bound in solid rosewood and features an intentionally understated high gloss three tone sunburst finish incorporating deep browns, reds and amber.
The satin finished, solid mahogany neck is joined to the body at the 12th fret. The neck is toppe with a 16” radius Macassan figured ebony fretboard and inlaid at the 12th fret with a mother of pearl Faith ‘F’ logo.
The headstock is capped with the same Macassan Ebony as the fretboard and is home to a set of Grover Rotomatic tuners.
Completing the package, the Faith Classic Burst Mars comes with a fitted Faith hard case.
- Solid Red Cedar top
- Solid Mahogany (Deep Stain) back and sides
- Solid Rosewood binding
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce Bracing Pattern
- 5mm Abalone rosette with Fibre Border
- Mahogany neck with satin finish
- PJE Bolt-On Design neck joint
- Macassan Figured Ebony fingerboard
- 45mm Nut width
- 16 " Fingerboard radius
- M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret Fingerboard Inlays
- Grover Rotomatic Chrome machine heads
- 2 Way truss rod
- TUSQ nut and saddle
- Macassan Figured Ebony Bridge
- Indian Ebony Bridge Pins with Abalone Dots
- PU Lacquer Finish Type - Hi-Gloss all over
- Includes fitted hard case