The Faith High Gloss Series FVHG Venus cutaway Electro is an all-solid concert sized electro acoustic guitar with cutaway.
Featuring a solid Engleman Spruce top coupled with solid Rosewood back and sides, the FVHG Venus offers the perfect combination of tone and playability. The solid Spruce delivers a clear, bright tone whilst the Rosewood adds depth, clarity and fullness. Together, they allow this smaller bodied guitar to deliver a big sound.
The satin finished neck is constructed from solid Mahogany and features a comfortable shallow C profile. The fretboard is Ebony and features an inlaid Faith ‘F’ at the 12th fret.
The headstock features an Ebony veneer inlaid with the Faith logo. This also is fitted with a set of gold Grover Rotomatic tuners with Ebony buttons.
Featuring an all-over High Gloss finish on the body, the FVHG looks as good as it sounds. Details such as flamed Maple binding, inlaid Ebony bridge pins and an inlaid Abalone rosette help to reinforce its high end look.
On-board electrics come from Fishman with an INK3 Preampand an undersaddle pickup.
To complete the package, the Faith High Gloss Series FVHG Venus comes in a high quality, fitted, Faith hard case.
- Grand auditorium
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top
- Solid Rosewood back and sides
- Solid Flamed Maple binding
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing
- 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border rosette
- Mahogany neck
- Satin neck finish
- PJE Bolt-On Design neck joint
- Macassan Figured Ebony fingerboard
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret inlay
- Grover Rotomatic Gold machine head
- Tusq Nut / Saddle
- Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge pins with Abalone Dots
- Hi Gloss Top Back & Sides
- Faith Hardcase
- Fanned bridge pin layout for increased stability
- Ebony headstock veneer and heel cap
- Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup