Faith Natural Series - FV Venus Cutaway Electro
The Faith Natural Series FV Venus is a concert sized electro acoustic featuring all solid woods and Shadow Electrics.
One of Faith’s most popular models, the FV Venus Cutaway features a solid Spruce top paired with solid Mahogany back and sides. This all solid construction allows the guitars to deliver a huge tone for a guitar with a fairly small body.
The top features a gloss finish whilst the back, sides and neck are satin finished. This combination allows for the perfect mix of warm, full tones from the Mahogany and punchy, snappy brightness from the Spruce, all the while feeling great to hold and play.
The neck is solid Mahogany and features a Macassan figured Ebony fretboard inlaid with a Faith ‘F’ at the 12th fret. The neck’s profile is a shallow C profile which sits comfortably in the hand for a wide range of playing styles.
The headstock features an Ebony veneer inlaid with a Mother of Pearl Faith logo. It is also home to a set of gold Grover Rotomatic machine-heads to keep tuning stable.
Electrics in the FV Venus come courtesy of Shadow and include a Nanoflex undersaddle pickup coupled with a side mounted preamp including a built-in tuner.
Completing the package, the Faith Natural Series FV Venus comes fitted in a high quality Faith hard case.
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top
- Solid Mahogany back and sides
- Solid Rosewood binding
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce bracing
- 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border rosette
- Mahogany neck
- Satin neck finish
- PJE Bolt-On Design neck joint
- Macassan Figured Ebony fingerboard
- 16" Fingerboard Radius
- M.O.Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret inlay
- Grover Rotomatic Gold machine head
- Tusq Nut / Saddle
- Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge pins with Abalone Dots
- Gloss Top / Satin Back & Sides
- Faith Hardcase
- Fanned bridge pin layout for increased stability
- Ebony headstock veneer and heel cap
- Shadow Preamp/Pickup system