Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass LEFT HANDED - Black
This left handed Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass harks back to the phenomenal success and subsequent evolution of the 1970's Fender Jazz bass. Renowned for its ultra comfortable playability and smooth, warm tones, the Jazz bass has been a genre defining staple as well as an industry standard bass guitar for many years, so Squier pays homage here by maintaining the incredible feel of this classic instrument, enhanced with a couple of modern marvels such as alnico single coil pickups designed in house at Fender, and a comfortable 'C' shape neck profile.
The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass features a resonant Poplar body and a Maple neck with a super playable 9.5 radius maple fretboard to provide both comfort to the player, as well as a carefully balanced tonal response for low end oomph and articulate treble when playing in the higher registers. The vintage vibe comes by means of a 70's inspired headstock design, 20 narrow-tall frets, a vintage style bridge with slotted barrel saddles, nickel plated hardware and a sleek vintage tinted gloss neck finish.
For powerful yet versatile bass tonality, extremely comfortable playability and a touch of the classic Fender aesthetic, the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jazz Bass has it all for beginners and professionals alike.
- Left handed
- Lightweight Poplar body with a 3 colour sunburst Gloss Polyurethane finish
- C Shape Maple neck
- Maple fingerboard, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- 20 Narrow-Tall Frets
- 2 Fender® Designed alnico single coil pickups in the neck and bridge position
- Vintage Style 4 Saddle Bridge
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs, offering independent volume for each pickup and master tone control
- Black Block Position Inlays
- 70's style headstock
- Bone Nut