Faith Nomad FDNMG Mini Neptune Electro Acoustic - Mahogany
If you're after an acoustic guitar for travelling, a comfortable 'sofa' guitar or just want to get get yourself a high quality, scaled down instrument, the Faith FDNMG Nomad Mini-Neptune electro acoustic is a great option. A superb compact acoustic guitar that doesn't compromise on sound or build quality!
The Faith FDS features a scaled down, dreadnought sized body that has been constructed with all-solid tonewoods - solid mahogany back, sides and top. The highly playable satin finished mahogany neck has a 590mm scale is topped with a rosewood fingerboard.
Equipped with the CnR3 proprietary preamp and pickup system the Faith Nomad guitars deliver a great amplified tone too. The excellent system offers 3-band EQ, a phase button to combat feedback, and a fully featured tuner with high-visibility digital display.
The piezo pickup strip is located beneath the bridge saddle, with the output jack and battery compartment housed separately at the base of the instrument.
- Scaled down dreadnought shaped body
- 590mm scale
- Solid mahogany back, sides and top (Satin)
- 2mm Abalone & Fibre Border rosette
- Satin finished mahogany neck
- Set Neck
- Quarter-Sawn Spruce with X-Brace Design
- Indonesian Rosewood fingerboard
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- 'F' inlay at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Precision Chrome
- 2 way trussrod
- NuBone Nut / Saddle
- 43mm nut width
- Macassan Figured Ebony bridge
- Faith CnR-3 system Preamp / Pickup
- Includes Faith padded gig bag