Hercules GS422B Plus Double Auto Grab Guitar Stand
The Hercules GS422B Plus Double Auto Grab Guitar Stand raises the bar for quality and performance when it comes to displaying instruments securely.
With a whole host of unique features that set the brand apart, the GS422B Plus Double Auto Grab Guitar Stand delivers across the board on reliability, security and portability. Key features include the upgraded AGS (Auto Grab System) with NNIA (Narrow Neck Instrument Adjustment) cuffs, ensuring instant peace of mind when placing your prized guitar on the stand, but also extreme versatility with the NNIA cuffs that allow the Hercules GS422B Plus Double Auto Grab Guitar Stand to adjust to hold instruments of many shapes and sizes. The upgraded AGS will now accommodate most guitar necks between 40-52mm, covering your typical bass, classical, acoustic or electric guitars.
The GS422B also provides an Instant Height Adjustment Clutch, an adjustable back rest helping ensure your instrument is positioned perfectly and safely, plus Hercules even had the foresight to encase all of the contact points in rubber, preventing any unintended damage to your favourite nitrocellulose finishes. The GS422B Plus Double Auto Grab Guitar Stand is just as quick to set up as it is to put away, and with its portable design and heavy duty construction you needn't fear taking it out on the open road.
For superior quality and value for money, the Hercules GS422B Plus Double Auto Grab Guitar Stand will absolutely deliver.
- Built-in upgraded AGS (auto grab system) - secures instruments from the moment they're placed in the stand
- NNIA (Narrow Neck Instrument Adjustment) cuffs - allow use by narrow neck instruments e.g banjos, mandolins etc (min 28mm)
- Instant Height Adjustment Clutch - for quick setup and pack down
- Adjustable back rest - precise positioning and security for stored instruments
- SFF foam rubber contacts - protects nitrocellulose finises