Korg AW-OTG Clip-On GUITAR Tuner with OLED Display
The Korg AW-OTG Clip-On GUITAR Tuner with OLED Display is a professional tuner that aims to change the tuning game all together! This class-leading compact clip on tuner offers ultra precision and stunning visibility for cutting edge performance.
Korg are proud to state that these AWOTG tuners are capable ultra-high precision tuning with accuracy as great at ±0.1 cents. This is excellent news for those recording or performing that need to hone in on the smallest of tuning discrepancies. An optional STROBE feature is also available too which will further improve accuracy when you need it most.
The AW-OTG Clip on is even great for practice thanks to its intelligent chord finder function. This advanced mode will cleverly display the chord you are playing at any given time, meaning you can visually track your chord progressions and put notes to those vital chord shapes.
One of the most impressive appointments on this tuner OLED screen. The first tuner of its kind to feature this technology, players can now benefit from a clearer, brighter and smoother display no matter what the viewing angle. As well as the standard needle type display, this screen has alternative ticks up its sleeve too in the form of a unique tuning animation collection primed and ready for when you want to make tuning fun!
This is one practical tool that Korg have created with up to 18 hours continuous use battery life using a single AAA battery as well as calibration, auto power-off and memory backup functions.
- Cutting-edge OLED display technology provides an unprecedented degree of visibility.
- The guitar-specific AW-OTG features intuitive chord finder function.
- Ultra-high precision tuning with accuracy as great at ±0.1 cents. Optional STROBE feature further improves accuracy.
- Alternative tuning animations included to make tuning fun!
- Astoundingly long battery life using only one AAA battery.
- Firm and adjustable clip for maximum stability.
- Calibration, memory backup and auto-power-off functions.