Laney LA30D 30W Acoustic Amplifier
The Laney LA30D 30W Acoustic Amplifier is an acoustic artists dream, with all the player and performance centric features you could want if you dig under the surface, or alternatively as a simple to use, fantastic sounding practice, studio or performance amp.
30 watts of real RMS linear power output drives the two 6.5" custom design speakers, featuring a dual cone design to deliver faithful, natural sounding acoustic amplification, with a burst of treble sparkle. The dual channel design provides two combo XLR/jack inputs for maximum compatibility to suit your requirements, be it a microphone and an instrument, two instruments or otherwise! with independent reverb for each channel, an anti-feedback button to automatically tame unwanted feedback, plus a phase switch and phantom power available on both inputs, the LA30D covers most bases.
The instrument channel features a 3 band EQ and an instant Shape button for easy tone shaping, in addition to built in Chorus and Reverb effects. The Chorus effect rate can be set via a simple two button process. Other appointments include an aux input allowing you to play along with tracks from your MP3 player or phone, plus a dedicated D.I output to easily connect to a PA for larger performance scenarios.
The Laney LA30D 30W Acoustic Amplifier is fantastic as a bit of an all-in-one acoustic amp. Gig ready out of the box and with all the bells and whistles your typical acoustic artist might require, this compact combo is absolutely worth a look in.
- 30 watts real RMS power output
- 2 x 6.5" custom speakers with unique dual cone design
- Dual channel with 2 x XLR/jack combo inputs
- Independent reverb for each channel
- Instrument channel controls: Chorus effect, 3 band EQ and quick shape button
- Additional controls: Phantom power for both channels, Phase switch button, Anti-feedback button
- Auxiliary input for playing music via an MP3 player
- Headphone output for silent practice
- D.I output jack