Line 6 Helix RACK Guitar Effects Processor / Multi-Effects Unit
Be it for stage or studio, the Line 6 Helix RackGuitar Processor is the ultimate tool for the guitarist. Delivering next generation design and sound (48 amps, 30 cabs, 16 mics and 91 effects) with tour grade build, it's just what you have been waiting for!
Thanks to its dual DSP processing the Line 6 Helix sound engine provides massive power to accurately recreate the dynamic feel of tube amplifiers like never before - a true leap forward in guitar technology. By measuring and matching the original amps in ultra fine detail the Helix amps tones are able to react just like the real thing - get classic bloom and gooey compression on some amps, and a powerful gut punch on others. When used in conjunction with the range of detailed cabinets on offer the sound is truly jaw dropping.
The large 6.2 inch 800x480-pixel LCD display and 6 smart edit knobs eliminates a host of menu-diving and provides the same level of control you might expect from an external editor.
The Helix can easily accommodate your old rig and truly become nerve centre for your entire studio or touring rig. It'll allow you to easily integrate traditional effects pedals and other hardware into your environment.
Taking guitar processing and multi-effects into a new league, the Line 6 Helix is the ultimate guitar processor!
- Rack guitar effects processor
- Dual DSP-Powered HX Modeling Engine With up to 4 Discrete Signal Paths, 45 Amps, 30 Cabs, 16 Mics, and 72 Effects
- Imports 3rd Party 1024/2048 Cab IRs (Impulse Responses)
- Large 6.2-Inch 800x480-Pixel Color LCD Display
- Extensive I/O for Seamless Integration With Your Entire Rig—10 Inputs/12 Outputs (Including Four FX Loops) Plus 8-In/8-Out USB Audio Interface
- 3 Expression Pedal Inputs, Expression Toe Switch Input, CV/Expression out, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF Digital I/O With Wordclock In
- Industry-Leading 123dB of Dynamic Range on the Guitar Input, for Tremendous Depth and Ultra-Low Noise
- Tour-Grade Construction—3RU Enclosure With Optional Foot-Based Controller