The Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler delivers 100+ FX all in one simple, easy to use pedal. You can now get an array of top quality FX all in one unit.
Supercharge your pedal board with a single stompbox! M5 Stompbox Modeler delivers 100+ gain-defying distortions, lush choruses, scintillating reverbs and other expressive effects in a single-pedal-size stompbox.
Just like the classic pedals that inspired it, M5 Stompbox Modeler runs one effect at a time. But M5 is also different – it's designed like a Swiss army knife to carve out sonic creativity one brilliant effect at a time. Dare to inspire and be inspired with its complete collection of modern and vintage effects.
Why buy another pedal every time you'd like a little extra spice? M5 is your buddy who's got the garage filled with half a century's worth of modern and vintage effects. But this time he'll loan out anything from the arsenal and never ask for it back. From the classic and timeless to the bold and esoteric, M5 has got you covered. This instant stockpile is robust, easily switchable and well known – it's the same effect line-up as M9 and M13 Stompbox Modelers.
There are no menus, saving or hassles. M5 Stompbox Modeler is stompbox simple. Tweak your tones on the fly using the dedicated knobs. When you power down your settings remain, just like a classic stompbox.
M5 costs less than a good, single effect pedal and delivers many times the firepower. It's stocked with inputs and outputs to integrate seamlessly into your pedal board, MIDI setup and live, studio and rehearsal scenarios.
Tough as nails, easy to use and ready to go, toss M5 Stompbox Modeler into your gig bag to take advantage of the single pedal stompbox solution. Save the world one effect at a time.
M5 costs less than one good single effect pedal, features an easy-to-read screen and is infinitely customizable.
- Less is more – compact size is no bigger than one large single effect pedal
- More is more – over 100 of the most popular pro-quality effects seen on pedal boards around the world, delivered one at a time
- Stompbox simple – you didn’t have to learn a new language for your old favorites, why start now?
- Totally pro – fully stereo, MIDI capable, expression pedal option, tap tempo and much more
- Rugged – battle-ready construction you’d expect for something you’ll be kicking all the time
- Over 100 stompbox effects
- Simple one-effect-at-a-time design
- Dedicated knobs control each effect parameter
- Tap Tempo syncs for time-based effects
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included DC power adapter
- Dimensions: 6"W X 2.4"H x 6.5"D – 2.5 lbs.
- 5-pin MIDI in/out
- 1/4-inch mono or stereo inputs and outputs
- 1/4-inch expression pedal jack
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass