Martin 0018 Standard Series - Acoustic Guitar
With a growing trend towards old school smaller bodied instruments, the Martin 00-18 Standard Series Acoustic Guitar steps in to offer an updated version of the ever popular 00-18V.
Constructed using a solid sitka spruce top, traditional mahogany back and sides, 1-3/4 size nut and a classic 00 shorter scale, this grand concert model certainly has the foundation for a superb fingerpicking guitar. However an instrument of this nature will certainly thrive when played more aggressively, retaining that crisp, pure Martin tone.
On this prestige 00-18 model Martin have chosen a modified low oval shaped high performance neck to offer fast, comfortable playability in a more contemporary style. At the core of this standard series instrument is an East Indian rosewood headplate, X scalloped bracing, a gorgeous ebony fingerboard and bridge, providing superior sustain and resonance for an emmersive acoustic experience.
Realise your Martin dream with this 00-18, a superb made in the USA guitar that will not only record well but dominate any pro live scenario with presence and class. This is an acoustic guitar that will be with you for life, coming with an offical Martin hardshell case.
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- 14 Fret body size
- Sitka Spruce top
- X Brace Scalloped bracing
- Genuine Mahogany back and sides
- Modified low oval high performance tapered neck
- Bone nut
- East Indian Rosewood headplate
- Ebony fingerboard
- 24.9" scale length
- 1 3/4'' fingerboard width at nut
- 2 1/8'' fingerboard width at 12th fret
- Abalone fingerboard inlays
- Aging Toner top colouring
- Satin finish neck
- Ebony bridge
- Modern belly drop in saddle bridge
- 2 5/32" bridge string bracing
- Compensated bone saddle
- Nickel open gear machine heads
- Faux tortoise pickguard
- Ply Hardshell case