The Martin 00015M is a model that carries the long tradition of Martin's high craftsmanship standards with a traditional retro design. Thanks to a Solid X-Braced Mahogany construction, Martin's signature 000 body shape and a rich satin finish have made this model very popular amongst artists who use the excellent projection, natural warmth and excellent playability to their advance no matter what their genre and playing style.
This elegant instrument effortlessly achieves a timeless yet distinctive look with classy details such as it's single ring rosette, solid black ebony bridge and end pins, a high performance bone nut, premium butter bean nickel open gear tuners and a Delmar Tortoise Colour pickguard.
The scale length on this 000 Fret bodied guitar is shorter at 25.4" with a 'Modified Low Oval' Mahogany neck joining at the 14th fret. Complimenting this arrangement in both feel, tonality and appearance is a Solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard which has been a traditional choice for Martin's acoustic instruments for over a century thanks to it's balanced sonic response.
- Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- 000 body size
- Solid Genuine Mahogany top, back and sides
- Single Ring rosette
- A-Frame ''X'' top bracing pattern
- Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Solid Genuine Mahogany neck material
- Modified Low Oval neck shape
- Bone nut
- Solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 25.4" scale length
- Nickel Open-Geared tuners w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Solid Black Ebony bridge and end pins
- Delmar Tortoise Colour pickguard