The Martin D15M has a warm, bold voice with great projection due to its solid Mahogany body, 14th fret neck joint and dreadnought shape. An ideal instrument to accompany singers as Mahogany covers the Bass and Treble frequencies beautifully while easing off the mid-range a little to allow voices to smoothly cut through. The thin Satin finish is tasteful and well suited for a natural, character building aging process as the guitar is played, in comparison to heavier laquer finishes.
For powerful sound, distinctive Martin playability and beautiful simplicity, look no further than the D15M! Hard case included.
- Dovetail Neck Joint construction
- D-14 Fret body size
- Solid Genuine Mahogany top, back and sides
- Solid Genuine Mahogany neck
- Modified Low Oval neck shape
- Bone nut
- Solid/Square Taper headstock
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- 25.4'' scale
- Plek machine treated
- Abalone Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern inlays
- Satin finish
- Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs tuning machines
- 345 Hardshell case