The MXR CSP027 Timmy Overdrive delivers a massive, responsive range of textured, dirty tones all squeezed into a mini MXR enclosure that will open up masses of pedal board real estate. Designed to fulfil the role of all round drive pedal that enhances your rig, from clean boost to gritty saturation, the familiar MXR circuitry will deliver, however it will simultaneously preserve the unique character of your gear and avoid colouring its core nuances.
The MXR CSP027 Timmy Overdrive is based on a pedal designed by veteran pedal maker Paul Cochrane, now being delivered to a wider audience through a collaboration with MXR. Paul's original design is widely celebrated among the top pros, with features designed to suit live play such as versatile clipping options to suit all venues and responsive tone controls. The responsiveness comes from Paul's innovative design ideas, with the Bass control affecting pre-OD signal for tight low end at low gain, while the Treble control affects the post-OD signal, ensuring it sounds musical and precise in the upper register.
The MXR CSP027 Timmy Overdrive provides professional level sound and performance, and is a must have for players seeking sweet, musical harmonic breakup, in addition to a minimised pedal footprint and maximised playing dynamics.
- Delivers a mind blowing range of overdrive tones all from within an MXR mini enclosure, saving masses of pedal space
- Designed by Legendary pedal maker Paul Cochrane
- Familiar MXR circuitry preserves the core sound of your rig
- Three clipping options to cover a wide range of situation requirements and sounds
- Tonal versatility ranging from all round clean boost or drive pedal to heavily saturated distortion perfect for chunky chords
- Innovative Bass and Treble control circuits to ensure the best possible frequency sound
- MXR road ready durability