Peavey Classic 20 MH Mini Head
The all valve Peavey Classic 20 MH Mini Head will be loved by blues, rock and country players alike. Based on the Peavey Classic range of amps this compact head packs a great range of tones into a portable package.
The Peavey Classic 20 MH is powered by two EL84 power tubes and 3 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes. It has two channels that follow the same gain structure and voicing of the Peavey Classic series amps for pure and versatile tone. Both channels sharing a three-band EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop which are all footswitchable.
Peavey's TSI™ tube monitoring alerts players of power tube status, and in the event of a necessary tube replacement, identifies which tube needs to be replaced.
Rear panel features such as a Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI™) with XLR output and USB out, speaker defeat switch and 3 position power attenuator switch make the Classic 20 MH mini head perfect for studio environments.
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts or 1 watt output power
- Two EL84 power tubes and three 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable global volume boost, reverb, and effects loop
- Footswitch included
- Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.™ circuit
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
- MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB Output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output