With the Peavey MiniMega Bass Head you have instant access to a whopping 1,000 watts in a compact 9lbs package that only the MiniMega can offer. This makes this head ideal for achieving that full on rich sounding rumble without compromising on gig and rehearsal practicality.
The MiniMega may be small in size but its output and tonal shaping capabilities make it a huge asset to any bassists rig. Built into the design is a gain control with an added crunch button, as well as a flexible 4-band EQ with punch and bright switches. These knobs give you everything you need to accurately pinpoint your personal tonal sweet spot. In addition to these features you have the option to dial in optical compression and also tweak your midrange further with the semi parametric and narrow Q controls.
The tonal tweaking doesn't stop there either. With its very own built in KOSMOS bass enhancement and psycho-acoustic sub controls you can produce anything from treble soaked thumps all the way to full on PA rattling rumbles and of course you can control everything with the master volume or even mute you rig completely.
Practicality is certainly something the guys down at Peavey have taken into consideration with the MiniMega bass head. This head has its own FX loop, DI and speaker outputs to enhance its flexibility with certain pedal set ups and alternative stage coverage options. Before you grace the stage the MiniMega can double up as a suitable personal practice amp with its headphone input and handy AUX in slots. On top of this Peavey have included a built in footswitch and tuner outputs too.
- 1,000 Watts continuous into 4 ohms (1,500 Watts burst power)
- Gain control with crunch button
- Built-in optical compressor with defeat switch
- 4-band EQ with Punch and Bright switches
- Mid controls feature semi-parametric control with narrow Q controls
- Built-in KOSMOS® bass enhancement and psychoacoustic sub controls
- Master volume with mute control
- 1/8" headphone output
- Two twist-lock combo 1/4" outputs
- Tuner output
- Effects loop with bypass
- DI output with XLR & 1/4" outs. DI pre-post switch, ground lift and Pad controls
- MIDI footswitch input
- User-definable control surface color lighting
- Foot-switchable crunch, compressor, KOSMOS®, FX loop, and mute
- DDT™ limiter
- 9 lbs.