Seymour Duncan Woody HC Soundhole Acoustic Pickup - Maple
The Woody HC utilizes Seymour Duncans hum-cancelling Stack technology for a full-bodied tone without noise or hum. It's great if you're working around neon signs or fluorescent lights and gives a warm rich tone.
The Woody HC features a 14 foot studio-quality cable with a metal-cased 1/4" jack for enhanced durability.
- Acoustic soundhole pickup
- No fixings required
- Delivers full bodied tone
- Hum canceling staked pickup
- Works with any guitar amplifier or plugged directly into a PA system
- Housed in a great looking Maple wood block
- Fits in sound holes measuring between 95mm and 102 mm in diameter. Note: Fitting into smaller soundholes can be achieved by modifying the foam in the slots of your woody. If in doubt please talk to your guitar technician