Roland Blues Cube Stage Guitar Amp
Delivering genuine tube tone and response in conjunction with portability and modern reliability, the Roland Blues Cube Stage is a superb compact amp that will appeal to players wanting great tone, be it at home, on stage or in the studio.
The Blues Cube Stage is equipped with 60 watts of power, plus a custom 12-inch speaker that’s been specially designed for maximum tonal response with Tube Logic.
Roland's Tube Logic technology allows the Cube Stage to deliver a host of valve tones. Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more.
Featuring 2 channels (Clean and Crunch), each with its own Boost and Tone switches. the range of tones available will appeal to players across various genres. In addition the unique Dual Tone mode allows for blending of the channels to expand tonal possibilities. Additional controls come in the way of a 3-band EQ section, reverb control, master control and the Power Control selector.
Blues Cubes Power Control selector allows the amp to produce various volume outputs - 0.5w, 15w, 45w and 60w. This control is crucial as it allows access to a range of valve tones whatever the environment.
A nice modern touch comes via way of the USB port, which allows for high-quality direct recording to a computer.
- 60-watt combo
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels,
- Unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume and three-band EQ, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Channel selection and Dual Tone can be controlled with optional footswitches