Roland GK Kit GT3 And Installation For STRATS
Order any Stratocaster style guitar with this product and our Guitar Tech will install the GK3 Kit prior to shipping.
Order this product and bring in your Stratocaster style guitar into our Harlow store for our Guitar Tech to install.
Feel free to contact us and speak to our staff or Barrie Palmer our resident Guitar Tech: 01279 432900
The Roland GK3 KIT Hex Pickup Kit for Internal Fitting - professionally installed by our expert Guitar Tech based at out Harlow store...transform your guitar into a synth with this interface pickup.
The Roland GK3 KIT sends individual signals from each guitar string to GK-compatible devices. It is carefully designed for guitar performance with a big, smooth GK knob for quick control moves. A selector switches between synth, normal guitar tone, and mixed settings. It comes complete with attachment accessories including double-sided tapes, a holder to secure the controller to your guitar's body, and a special pickup attachment plate for LP-style guitars. Other features include adjustable pickup cable length and a 1/4 inch phone jack for normal guitar use. The pickup has been redesigned to adjust to the varying curvatures of different guitar models including pronounced archtops.
- Professionally installed by our Guitar Tech (based at our Harlow store)
- Sends individual string signals to GK compatible devices
- Big, smooth GK knob for quick control moves
- Selector switch moves between synth, normal guitar tone, and mixed settings
- Includes extensive attachment accessories
- 1/4 inch phone jack for normal guitar use
- Pickup redesigned to adjust to the varying curvatures of different guitars