Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster
Inspired by vintage models, the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster gives players access to a Fender "alternative" favourite. Delivering those undeniable Jazzmaster looks and tone with a selection of player-friendly appointments, the Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster is one for those wanting to standout break the mould and stand out from the crowd.
The classic offset body of this Jazzmaster hosts a 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard, giving a great compliment to the finish and adding to its retro style. Married to the body is a maple neck, shaped into a comfortable C shaped profile and topped with a modern 9.5" radius fingerboard, set with 21 narrow-tall frets - appointments that will please the contemporary player.
The Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster features two single coil Fender designed alnico pickups and a host of tones on hand thanks to the unique electronics. The pickup switching allows the neck and bridge pickups to be blended and soloed whilst the rhythm and lead circuit controls combine to produce a vast array of tones.
A vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles also feature, alongside vintage style tuners and 1960s inspired headstock markings.
Standout looks, that Jazzmaster tonal with its array of switching options, and modern playability make this Classic Vibe 60s Jazzmaster a great addition to the Classic Vibe range.
- Poplar body
- Gloss Polyurethane body finish
- Maple neck - C shaped profile - Vintage-tinted gloss
- Laurel fingerboard
- 25.5" scale
- 9.5" fingerboard radius
- 2 x Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil pickups
- 21 narrow tall frets
- Vintage-style tremolo system
- Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Pickup switching - Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- 4-Ply pickguard
- Vintage-Style tuners