Squier Contemporary Strat HH - Black Metallic
The Squier Contemporary Strat HH, finished here in Black Metallic, is outstanding member of Squier's Contemporary Series that rocks reformed and progressive appointments but without losing touch with that authentic retro Fender vibe and style.
This Contemporary Stratocaster at it's core features an alternative poplar body which those classic ergonomic Strat curves, this has then been finished in a stand out Gloss Polyurethane finish with a matching headstock for good measure.
The Maple neck selected for this model is of the modern Maple variety with a 12" radius which has been treated in a natural satin finish for that smooth, sleek feel. Also combined with 22 jumbo frets this is an instrument optimised for speedy licks and effortless bends - a real players guitar!
This Squier Contemporary Strat will suit those who favour the fat crunch and big character of humbucker pickups. Selected for this guitar are Ceramic Humbuckers with stand out zebra bobbins in the neck and bridge positons which will bring that perfect tonal injection to any hard rock riff. Control over these pickups is keep as simple as possible with a single set of dedicated master volume and tone knobs
A timeless design on steroids.
- Contemporary Series
- Poplar Body
- Gloss Polyurethane Black Metallic finish
- Maple “C” Shape Neck finished in Natural Satin
- Gloss Matching Headstock
- Maple fingerboard with 12” (305 mm) radius
- 22 Jumbo frets
- Black Dots position inlays
- Synthetic Bone nut 1.650” (42 mm)
- Standard Die-Cast tuning machine heads
- 25.5” (648 mm) scale length
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo bridge with Block Saddles
- 3-Ply pickguard
- Ceramic Humbucker pickups
- 3-Position pickup selector blade
- Plastic Master Volume, Master Tone Control Knobs
- Chrome hardware