Squier Contemporary Strat HSS
The Squier Contemporary Strat HHS, finished here in White Pearl, is versatile member of Squier's Contemporary Series that rocks reformed and progressive appointments but without losing touch with that authentic retro Fender vibe and style.
This Contemporary Stratocaster at it's core features an alternative poplar body which those classic ergonomic Strat curves, this has then been finished in a stand out Gloss Polyurethane finish with a matching headstock for good measure.
The Maple neck and modern 12" radius Rosewood fingerboard selected for this model have been treated in a natural satin finish for that smooth, sleek feel. When combined with 22 jumbo frets this is an instrument optimised for speedy licks and effortless bends - a real players guitar!
This Squier Contemporary Strat will suit those who need tonal versatility and power. This guitar uses a single Ceramic Humbucker with stand out zebra bobbins at the bridge positon for that fat crunch and big character, along with ceramic Strat single coils that reside at the middle and neck positions for cutting rhythm tones. Control over these pickups is kept as simple as possible with a single set of dedicated master volume, tone knobs and a 5-way selector switch.
A timeless design on steroids.
- Contemporary Series
- Poplar Body
- Gloss Polyurethane Pearl White finish
- Maple “C” Shape Neck finished in Natural Satin
- Gloss Matching Headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” (305 mm) radius
- 22 Jumbo frets
- Cream Dots position inlays
- Synthetic Bone nut 1.650” (42 mm)
- Standard Die-Cast tuning machine heads
- 25.5” (648 mm) scale length
- 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo bridge with Block Saddles
- 3-Ply pickguard
- Ceramic Humbucker and two ceramic Strat single coil pickups
- 5-Position pickup selector blade
- Plastic Master Volume, Master Tone Control Knobs
- Chrome hardware