D'addario ECG25 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings - 12-52
The D'Addario ECG25 Chromes Flat Wound Electric Guitar Strings in Light gauge deliver that warm, mellow tone that only flat wounds can. The damped but equally tone rich sound is ideal for jazz, r&b and styles where overt brightness of tone is not required.
Chromes are wound with a flattened stainless steel ribbon wire that is polished to deliver a product with an ultra smooth feel.
D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- Popular flatwounds with smooth feel, warm/mellow tone and tighter tension
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042, .052