D'addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings - 12-53
The D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings in Light gauge deliver a warm, bright and well balanced acoustic tone with good longevity. The light gauge deliver a great balance of volume, projection and playability.
D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core.
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing ease
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053