Vox StompLab IIB Bass Multi Effects Pedal
The Vox StompLab IIB Bass Modelling and Effects Pedal is an easy to use pedal designed specifically for bass, delivering a host of great amp modeled tones and FX, cleverly categorised into styles. The onboard expression pedal allows for addtional control of effects parameters like wah and volume.
The sound engine is based on the best selling Vox VT+ range of amps and ToneLab multi effects guaranteeing quality all the way.
With the StompLab IB you’ll get a huge number of sounds to experiment with but you won’t get bogged down in menus and complicated layouts. The modeled sounds are categorised into styles like Rock, Funk, Pop, Jazz with applicable effect chains preset into the category. What this means is that highly useable tones are ready to go out the box without the need for all that tweaking and button pushing.
Although the range of presets is great you’ll also want to create some of your own sounds. With the StompLab IB having 61 modelling types, with control over pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects you’ll have a huge of amount to play with – once you have you sound simply save in the user banks.
With the addition of the built in chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions and the sophisticated design this makes for a superb value amp modelling and effects pedal!
- 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface
- 61 types of modeling effects
- Sound engine from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions