Vox StompLab IIG Guitar Multi Effects Pedal
The Vox StompLab IIG Guitar Modelling and Effects unit features an expression pedal for added control of effect parameters. The StompLab IIG is an easy to use pedal delivering a host of great amp modeled tones and FX, cleverly categorised into styles. The sound engine is based on the best selling Vox VT+ range of amps and ToneLab multi effects, guaranteeing quality all the way.
With the StompLab IIG you’ll get a huge number of sounds to experiment with but you won’t get bogged down in menus and complicated layouts. The modeled sounds are categorised into styles like Rock, Funk, Pop, Jazz with applicable effect chains preset into the category. What this means is that highly useable tones are ready to go out the box without the need for all that tweaking and button pushing.
Although the range of presets is great you’ll also want to create some of your own sounds. With the StompLab IG having 103 modelling types, with control over pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects you’ll have a huge of amount to play with – once you have you sound simply save in the user banks.
With the addition of the built in chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions and the sophisticated design this makes for a superb value amp modelling and effects pedal!
- 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface
- 104 types of modeling effects
- Expression pedal that lets you control a variety of effect parameters including wah and volume
- Sound engine from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions