Yamaha Pacifica 112V Electric Guitar
Long seen as an industry standard, the Yamaha Pacifica 112V puts outstanding tone and feel into a guitar that is super affordable. The Pacifica 112v is for an excellent choice of guitar for the beginner or player on a budget.
Construction wise, the Pacifica 112V features an instantly recognisable body shape that is constructed from American alder. The highly playable maple neck is topped with a Rosewood fingerboard that hosts 22 frets.
Thanks to its HSS 3 pickup configuration, the 112V is able to deliver a great array of usable tones - all with excellent warmth and clarity. An added function is the coil tap function on the bridge pickup - enabling humbucker and single coil tones by simple use of the Tone's push/pull pot.
The block saddle type vintage tremolo offers enhanced sustain with excellent tuning stability and easy adjustment.
Quality components, excellent build quality and affordability make the Yamaha Pacifica 112V an excellent choice for the budding guitarist!
- North American Alder body
- Custom wound Alnico V pickups with push pull coil tap
- Humbucker, Single, Single pickup configuration
- Vintage tremolo with polished chrome block saddles for greater sustain and tuning stability
- Bolt-on maple Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 22 Frets
- Five-position pickup selector
- Master volume and tone controls