The Alto Truemix 500 is a 5-Channel Mixer with USB connectivity. A super affordable, simple-to-use, analogue audio mixer suitable for multiple audio applications, including home recording, podcasting, live streaming, and performing.
The Truemix 500 features five analog inputs with high-headroom circuitry for minimal noise and clipping in your signal.
The Mic Input Channel offers an XLR input that’s great for connecting a dynamic mic, it also has a balanced 1/4" TRS line input for line-level instruments and other line-level signals. Channels 2 and 3 are identical, with stereo inputs, each with dual balanced 1/4" TRS inputs. All of these channels feature a two-band EQ with colour coded knobs that make it easy to dial in your perfect sound when operating in low-light situations.
In addition to this there is 2-track inputs w/ assignable routing: Main Mix or Headphone Out.
Connecting the TrueMix 500 to your computer is also lightning fast, with plug and play USB connectivity on Windows and macOS.
The Alto TrueMix 500 is your perfect companion for no-nonsense audio mixing and recording on the go.
- USB I/O for audio playback and stereo recording
- 1/4” Main, Tape, and Headphone outputs
- Mic input channel with 48v phantom power and balanced line input
- Two stereo input channels with balanced 1/4” TRS jacks
- Two-band EQ on all channels
- 2-track inputs w/ assignable routing: Main Mix or Headphone Out