The Alto Truemix 600 is a 6-Channel Mixer with USB and Bluetooth connectivity. A super affordable, simple-to-use, analogue audio mixer suitable for multiple audio applications, including home recording, podcasting, live streaming, and performing.
The Truemix 600 features 2 mic/line channels and 2 stereo analog input channels, all with with high-headroom circuitry for minimal noise and clipping in your signal. In addition there is a selection of routing options to handle many scenarios.
The two Mic Input Channels offers an XLR input thats great for connecting a dynamic mic or a condenser mic as there is Phantom Power, they also have balanced 1/4" TRS line inputs for line-level instruments and other line-level signals. Channels 3 and 4 are identical, with stereo inputs, each with dual balanced 1/4" TRS inputs. All of these channels feature a two-band EQ with colour coded knobs that make it easy to dial in your perfect sound when operating in low-light situations.
The dedicated Bluetooth channel makes it easy to keep control of your Bluetooth connected device, with mix-minus return for feedback-free phone pairing and dedicated volume control.
Whatever you setup and needs the Alto TrueMix 600 features a variety of output and routing options to handle any scenario to keep you covered and in control. There are two headphone outputs, each with their own independent volume control knob. If you need to send your audio signals to another destination like an external effects processor, there is an AUX send/return and individual AUX send controls on each individual channel so you can always dial in the perfect mix.
For those than need to record, the USB output sends a copy of the main outputs to your computer, or you can connect the 2-Track in/out to an external recorder which can also be sent directly to one of the headphone outputs.
- USB I/O for audio playback and stereo recording
- Dedicated Bluetooth channel with mix-minus return for feedback-free phone pairing
- Dual headphone outputs with independent volume control
- 1/4 Main, Tape, Headphone, and AUX outputs
- Two mic input channels with phantom power and balanced line inputs
- Two stereo input channels with balanced 1/4 TRS jacks
- Two-band EQ on all channels
- 2-track inputs w/ assignable routing: Main Mix or Headphone Out
- Eight-segment LED VU meter for precise level monitoring