The Alto Truemix 800 FX is an 8-Channel Mixer that has built in effects, and USB / Bluetooth connectivity. A great value, simple-to-use, analogue audio mixer suitable for multiple audio applications, including home recording, podcasting, live streaming, and performing.
The Truemix 800 features 4 mic/line channels and 2 stereo analog input channels, all with with high-headroom circuitry for minimal noise and clipping in your signal. In addition there is a selection of routing options to handle many scenarios.
The four Mic Input Channels offers an XLR input that’s great for connecting a dynamic mic or a condenser mic as there is Phantom Power, they also have balanced 1/4" TRS line inputs for line-level instruments and other line-level signals. Channels 5 and 6 are identical, with stereo inputs, each with dual balanced 1/4" TRS inputs. All of these channels feature a two-band EQ with colour coded knobs that make it easy to dial in your perfect sound when operating in low-light situations.
A dedicated Bluetooth channel makes it easy to keep control of your Bluetooth connected device, with mix-minus return for feedback-free phone pairing and dedicated volume control.
The TrueMix 800 FX features a variety of output and routing options to handle any scenario. There are four headphone outputs, each with their own volume control knob. If you need to send your audio signals to another destination like an external monitor or effects unit, each channel is equipped with a send knob so you can always dial in the perfect mix.
For recording, the USB output sends a copy of the main outputs to your computer, or you can connect the 2-Track in/out to an external recorder which can also be sent directly to the headphones.
- USB I/O for audio playback and stereo recording
- Dedicated bluetooth channel with mix-minus return for feedback-free phone pairing
- Four headphone outputs with independent volume control
- 16 built-in Alesis multi-fx with dedicated return channel
- 1/4” Main, Tape, and AUX outputs
- Four mic input channels with phantom power and balanced line inputs
- Two stereo input channels with balanced 1/4” TRS jacks
- Two-band EQ on all channels
- 2-track inputs w/ assignable routing: main mix or headphone out
- Eight-segment LED VU meter for precise level monitoring
- Extra knob caps included in the box for added customization