The Blackstar AMPED 3 is a 100 watt, high-gain amp pedal, with 3 programmable channels, dedicated footswitches, 6 voicing options, reverb and more. A complete all-in-one gig ready solution for guitarists. Take your tone with you from home to studio to stage, all in one compact pedal!
The pedal features 6-channel voices, Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1 and OD2 giving you access to a wide range of tones. The 3 band EQ, ISF filter and Presence control allow you to tweak you sound to your desire, whilst the 3-option valve response: 6L6, EL34 and EL84, allow for more tonal control. The Reverb control adds some essential spacial effect, for a complete guitar-ready sound!
Use the Amped 3 however to your liking - you can use it in the front end of a traditional amp, power a cabinet at 100 Watts or go direct, ensuring you can take your sound with you anywhere. Power reduction down to 1W and USB-C connectivity means itís equally at home in the studio or the stage.
The power amplifierís unique, high-headroom design does not compromise on output even at 16 Ohms. Get maximum power and optimum tone with any cabinet set-up at 8 or 16 Ohms. Blackstarís patented Response control offers distinctly different and authentic power valve responses and guitar amp dynamics.
Fine-tune your cabinet, mic, and room simulations with our CabRig technology and output via XLR or stereo jack. Alternatively, connect via USB for effortlessly simple recording to your DAW without the need for an interface.
The pedal also has power reduction down to 1-watt; perfect for home! and USB C connectivity, which is great for the studio.
- 100W 3 channel high gain pedal amp.
- Performance-ready programable amp with Boost and configurable Reverb via free Architect software.
- Unique high-headroom design delivers full power and optimum tone with any 8 or 16 Ohm cabinet set-up.
- Response control delivers three distinctly different and authentic power valve responses Ė EL84, EL34 and 6L6.
- Each setting delivers the response, dynamics, sag and break-up characteristics of the selected valve power amp.
- Patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature) tone control for ultimate customisation.
- 3 footswitchable channels, each with 2 voicings allowing you to dial in your perfect tone.
- Presets can be stored and recalled directly from the AMPED 3.
- Programable Pre or Post Boost including level control.
- Pro connectivity and integration into your setup using low latency USB audio as an interface for recording, TRS
stereo line out and XLR Mono D.I. for live use.
- CabRig simulator output for direct connection.
- Effects loop, 2 x 9V DC outputs and MIDI for easy integration into your pedalboard or rig.
- Small enough to fit in a gig-bag pocket.