The Boss BCB 90X follows in the footsteps of the famous Boss BCB 60 that has been a favourite amongst players for almost 20 years. The brand new BCB 90X offers more versatility and compatibility with modern pedal setups to make it even more usable.
Featuring an ergonomic moulded design, the BCB 90X is rugged and lightweight - perfect for keeping your pedals safe during transit and in use. It contains a high density foam insert that can house up to nine standard Boss sized pedals. the foam can be easily cut to accommodate various combinations of pedals in all shapes and sizes. The insert can also be used to hide messy cables and power lines.
The BCB90X includes a daisy chain cable and PSB-1U power supply to power up to ten pedals. It is also home to junction boxes to allow tidy routing of signal cables.
- Next-generation BCB-series pedalboard, updated for modern pedal setups
- Houses pedals in a range of shapes and sizes
- Customizable high-density foam insert keeps pedals in place
- Integrated cable guide channel under the insert for neat wiring
- Lightweight, rugged and ergonomic moulded design with detachable lid
- Built-in junction boxes for instrument input, mono/stereo outputs, and power
- Includes daisy-chain cable and PSB-1U adaptor for powering up to ten pedals