BOSS DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal
Fresh off the Boss 200 series production line, the Boss DD-200 Digital Delay Pedal offers deeper, more refined control of your effect parameters within a modest sized enclosure.
The Boss 200 series is a means of bridging the gap between their popular range of compact stompboxes and the 500 series of larger dimension effects units. The DD-200 achieves this by providing the best parts of the Boss DD-500, however in a more compact size to allow the player more valuable pedal board space.
The DD-200 gives you access to a huge range of delay sound and tones, from super-clean digital delays, gritty analog echoes, and spot-on retro sounds from the Roland RE-201 Space Echo and Binson Echorec 2. Theres also a variety of options for creating reverse effects, lo-fi tones, and pulsing rhythmic sounds with layered delays. And with the Tera Echo, Shimmer, and Pad Echo modes, immersive ambient colors are just a knob twist away. The DD-200 also offers four onboard memories for saving your favorite setups and recalling them while performing.
Featuring two footswitches, 12 modes of delay, a built in looper and 32-bit floating point processing (which ensures the highest quality sound possible) this pedal is a serious bit of kit. With 6 controls spanning Time, Feedback, E. Level, Parameter, Tone and Mod Depth you have unparalleled artistic control over the texture and tone of the effect, even in real time!
- Includes sounds from Boss top of the range DD-500 pedal
- 12 delay modes including: Standard, Analog, Tape, Drum, Shimmer, Tera Echo, Pad Echo, Pattern, Lo-Fi, Dual, Ducking and Reverse
- 32-bit AD/DA conversion, 96kHz sample rate and 32-bit Floating Point Processing for serious quality sound
- Two footswitches for deeper control
- 4 onboard memory slots
- Built in looper
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
- Controls include: Time, Feedback, E. Level, Parameter, Tone and Mod Depth
- Pedalboard friendly size