The BOSS Katana-110 Bass is a 60w, 1x10" bass combo that delivers a premium sound and huge range of features. Crafted with the same breakthrough design philosophy as the best-selling Katana guitar amp range, the Katana-110 Bass is perfectly tuned for the needs of the serious bassist!
The Katana-110 Bass packs 60 watts of class AB power, and features a custom designed 10-inch woofer which is complemented with a switchable tweeter for high-frequency definition giving you access to gig ready sounds full of punch, clarity and presence. The Power Control section allows for bedroom friendly volumes whilst able to still deliver the desired cranked amp tones!
When is comes to sound, you're sure to find a amp tone to suit thanks to the 3 onboard options; Vintage, Flat and Modern. The Vintage preamp give you access to a classic tube voice sound with natural organic tone and drive, Flat is smooth and clear with a dynamic tone, whist Modern has extended bass range and a quick response.
The effects sections of the Katana-110 Bass allow for more tone shaping and experimentation. The Input EFX section provides core processing for Comp/Limiting and Drive, while the FX1 and FX2 gives access to wide range of effects from the BOSS bass effects library, with access octave, flanger, chorus, bass synth and more. The FX2 also includes delay and reverb and over 60 effect types available for loading via the BOSS Tone Studio editor.
With the 4-band EQ (Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble) you can tweak your sound to your desire - with 3 selectable frequency centres for the Mid bands. A studio-inspired Dry Signal control also allows you to blend in some dry signal, which you can pre-shape from the panel with three customizable settings.
For more control over the amp, simply connect to the BOSS Tone Studio Editor where you can adjust preamp, EQ, and Blend settings, call up and tweak over 60 BOSS effects, and organise sounds in Live Sets for different gigs.
You can set 6 Tone Setting memories for quick recall of your favourite settings, recalling preamp type, EQ, Blend and Effects. These are accessible via the control panel or go further with optional GA-FC foot controller.
The rear of the unit feature a comprehensive selection. A balanced XLR output for connecting to a house PA, Effects loop, Power Amp in, Foot control sockets, Phones/Rec out, AUX in, and USB for connecting to a computer for a great recorded bass tone in your favourite DAW.
The BOSS Katana-110 is a super versatile Bass combo that will appeal to any bass player. A superb bass combo perfect for stage, studio and home.
- Versatile combo bass amp with stage-ready sound and advanced features
- 60-watt class AB power amp delivers big, punchy tone
- Rock-solid combo cabinet with custom 10-inch woofer and high-frequency tweeter with on/off switch
- Three selectable amp voicings cover a wide range of styles
- Shape switch with three tone characters: mid scoop, bright, and extended range
- Four independent effect sections: compressor, drive, and FX1/FX2 with a vast range of selectable effects
- Comprehensive four-band EQ with selectable low and high-mid frequency controls
- Studio-inspired Blend section enables you to mix in the dry sound for enhanced fatness and clarity
- Six memories for storing and recalling favorite sound setups
- Power Control realizes cranked-amp volume in any playing situation
- Adjust preamp and effect settings, organize sounds, and more with the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio editor for macOS and Windows
- USB and phones/recording outputs with mic'd cabinet emulation
- Balanced XLR direct output with selectable direct, pre, or post signal
- Optional GA-FC footswitch for deep performance control
- Edit sounds from a smartphone with the optional BOSS Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor
- 470mm x 300mm x 500mm (WxDxH)