Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster - Rosewood Fingerboard
The Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster is Fender's most advanced take on their classic guitar. Designed for players who demand the ultimate in tone, versatility and performance and with its careful selection of appointments and upgrades, the Ultra Jazzmaster delivers the ultimate in performance, tone and precision.
The Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster body utilizes that standout off-set design, with a body carved from alder and complete with a gloss finish. A new ultra satin finished Modern D profiled neck complete with rolled fingerboard edges and a tapered neck heel, allow for supreme playing comfort whilst giving access to the higher register. The rosewood fingerboard has a speedy 10"-14" compound radius, perfect for chord and soloing, and hosts 22 medium jumbo frets and dot inlays.
Loaded with a pair of Fender's newly designed Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster pickups, the Ultra Jazzmaster excels in producing classic Jazzmaster's tone with that all important noise-free performance - great for stage and studio. The tonal options on handy is a plenty thanks to the S1 switch for Series/Parallel switching, the Slide switch for Phase Circuit control, the pickups roller pots, alongside the master volume and two tone controls.
Other features include the locking, all short-post tuning machines, that provide increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free performance whilst the tremolo bridge with its chrome-plated brass slotted saddles allow for emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning. The package comes complete with an Elite Moulded Case.
With its array of contemporary appointments, classic styling, exceptional feel and modern tone the Fender Ultra Jazzmaster is a true performer!
- Alder body
- Gloss Polyurethane finish
- Maple neck
- Ultra Satin Neck with Gloss Headstock Face
- Rosewood fingerboard (10"-14" compound radius)
- 25.5" scale
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Tremolo bridge with its chrome-plated brass slotted saddles
- Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster pickups (2 x single coil)
- S1 switch
- Master Volume (S1™ Switch for Series/Parallel), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Slide Switch - Phase Circuit ON/OFF: Roller Pot 1 - Neck Pickup Volume (for Phase Circuit), Roller Pot 2 - Bridge Pickup Volume (for Phase Circuit
- Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking tuners
- Tapered neck heel
- Locking, short post tuning machines
- Elite moulded case