Delivering clean, isolated power to guitar effects pedals, the Fender Engine Room LVL12 Power Supply is an ideal solution for larger pedal boards.
Featuring twelve isolated power outputs, 10 of which are capable of delivering 9Vdc at 500mA with two additional switchable outputs (9v/ 12v/ 18v), the Fender LVL12 offers quiet, noise-free power to keep your pedals performing at their best.
Included 5V USB-A and USB-C outputs allow for convenient charging of smart devices.
Designed by Fender's California-based experts, the Engine Room Power Supply features a lightweight, durable aluminium chassis, perfect for live or studio use, and has a low, sleek profile designed to accommodate most pedal boards.
- 12 x ground isolated outputs - 10 outputs fixed 9Vdc @ 500mA and 2 outputs with switchable voltage (9v/ 12v/ 18v)
- 5V USB-A and USB-C output for smart device charging
- Global mains input voltage for use anywhere in the world (100-240Vac)
- Standard IEC mains input connector
- Dimensions: L 282mm, W 90mm, H 42mm
- Cable kit included
6 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
1x IEC daisy-chain cable (male to female)