Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amp
In a revolutionary Fender first, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb amplifier harnesses its impressive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat. The Tone Master Deluxe Reverb faithfully models the circuitry and 22-watt power output of an original Deluxe tube amp.
Onboard is a 100 watt, high specification digital power amp giving the headroom of an original tube powered Deluxe amplifier coupled with impressive weight reduction. Sparkle and clarity is given by the single JensenŽ N-12K neodymium speaker and a resonant pine cabinet, the result is tubeless Deluxe Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original.
With all these features and tone, you would be forgiven if you expected the usual weight penalty. In fact the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb amplifier weighs in at just over 10 Kilos.
Front panel features give an experience identical to the tube version, including Fenders reverb and tremolo effects. The back panel starts to show off the amplifiers modern features with controls for output power selection (full power and five attenuated settings), balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Jensen N-12K neodymium speaker
- Normal and Vibrato channels with each with two inputs
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Amazingly lightweight pine cabinet
- Amplier jewel illuminates in different colours for normal operation, warm up, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V 240V operation
- Cover and two-button foot switch included
- Weight (Kg): 10.4
- Dimensions LxWxH (cm): 61.2 x 23.6 x 43.2
However disconcerting it is that the amp weighs so little - the sound and overall performance is eminently reassuring - this is true Fender tone with wonderful high frequencies and satisfying lows, just as it should be. The added benefit of running it in a choice of output levels can't be overstated - it makes it work so much better than the valve version for a wide range of playing situations and levels. The pine cabinet and low weight speaker combine very well to help produce the sophisticated and full sound we all expect from an amp of this pedigree. Forget what you think you know about digital modelling vs valves - this is a game changer.