Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline
The Fender Vintera '70s Telecaster Thinline delivers you a unique take on famous Tele design. It features classic 70s styling, semi-hollow body design and pair of Wide Range humbucking pickups.
The Vintera '70s Tele Thinline has a semi-hollow ash body, complete with a single F hole,. Marrid to the body is a maple neck with a thin C profile, for an authentic feel. The maple fingerboard features a period correct 7.25" radius and is fitted with 21 vintage frets.
Unique to this version of the Tele is the pickup choice. True to its original design, the Vintera 70s Tele Thinline hosts a pair of Wide Range humbuckers, re-voiced for this model, giving added power and a more rounded tone (over a regular Tele) and with good amounts of articulation. The pickups are wired through the traditional combination of a three-way selector switch, a single volume and a single tone control.
Other features include a vintage style 6-saddle (steel) hardtail bridge with string through body design, vintage style tuners, skirted amp knobs and an 4-ply pearloid pickguard.
The guitar comes complete with a padded Fender Deluxe gig bag.
- Ash body
- Semi-hollow design with F hole
- Gloss Polyester body finish
- Maple neck
- Thin C shape neck profile
- Gloss Urethane neck finish
- Maple fingerboard
- 7.25" fingerboard radius
- 25.5" scale
- 21 vintage style frets
- 2 x Wide range humbucking neck pickup
- 3-way pickup switch
- 3-Saddle American vintage strings-through-body bridge with chrome barrel saddles
- Vintage style F stamped tuners
- 3-Bolt "F" Stamped neck plate with Micro-Tilt
- 4-ply large pearloid pickguard
- Incudes a deluxe padded gig bag