The M-Audio M-Track Solo a 2-channel USB audio interface that features a single Combo Crytsal Preamp and comes complete with a great software bundle. Mac and PC compatible.
If you are new to recording or need a portable recording interface, the M-Track Solo is a superb option. Delivering high quality 16 bit audio resolution, your sure to get great sounding recordings!
The M-Track Solo has two channels, making it ideal for recording any sound source, either via the single combo Crystal preamp (with Phantom Power) or the switchable Line/Instruments input. You can use the channels independently or simultaneously to capture drum machines, stereo synths, pianos etc.
With its USB/Direct switch you can easily adjust the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from the computer, allowing to that all important zero-latency monitoring.
The interfaces comes bundled with a complete software package giving you everything you need to start making music right out of the box. Included are to great DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations); Pro Tools First M-Audiio Edition and MPC Beats - these give you easy and fun way to create music, beat productions or podcasts. These are then complimented with AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin effects.
- 2-Channel USB recording interface for Mac and PC
- (1) Combo input with Crystal Preamp for amazing audio quality
- +48V phantom power for connecting studio condenser microphones
- Dedicated instrument input for guitar or bass
- Stereo line input for connecting digital piano, keyboard and more!
- 1/8 headphone and RCA stereo outputs provide easy monitoring
- USB/Direct switch for listening to the input signal or the computer signal
- Software bundle, including: Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, MPC Beats, AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, Eleven Lite guitar amp plugin and 20 AVID plugin effects