If you create music videos, livestreams or podcasts with your smartphone or tablet then you need the Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X.
Getting great audio quality into your creations is essential for a pro-level presentation, and you know that your device's built-in mic just won't cut it. With the GO-MIXER PRO-X you connect up to 7 audio input sources with studio level quality, giving you the best possible sound for your creations.
From YouTube to Zoom to Instagram to TikTok, the Roland GO:MIXER PRO-X works with your favourite streaming services - so you’ll sound your best every time you go live!
If you're a one-person show the GO MIXER PRO X has all the inputs you'll need - for your voice and instruments. All input feature clearly marked controls, making it easy to find your way around the device. The handy Loop Back function is a great addition, making it easy to capture and play along with songs from your device's music library.
If you need to perform with others the GO:MIXER PRO-X has you covered. Its versatile input options give you access to plug-in a guitar/bass, an XLR mic, a mono/stereo instrument and 2 line-level devices.
Need create on the go?...not a problem, simply power the GO:MIXER PRO-X it from your mobile device or use batteries for over four hours of runtime
The GO:MIXER PRO-X comes complete with the cables needed to interface with most any type of iOS or Android mobile device. Connect digitally to USB-C or Lightning devices, or go analog with the TRRS cable.
- Palm-sized audio mixer for mobile devices
- Multiple inputs—connect microphones, musical instruments, and more
- Combo jack supports standard mics with XLR or ¼-inch plugs; 48 V phantom power available via XLR
- Dedicated guitar/bass input with selectable input pad for active pickups
- Mono/stereo instrument input
- Two stereo line-level inputs with TRS mini jacks
- Mini headphones jack with headset mic support
- Loop Back function for playing along with backing tracks from your mobile device
- USB Micro-B and four-pole TRRS jack for device connection
- Comes with three connection cables: USB Micro-B to USB-C, USB Micro-B to Lightning, and TRRS to TRRS
- Powered by your smartphone or four AAA alkaline batteries
- Easy integration with camera and livestreaming apps
- Also works with Roland Zenbeats and other mobile music production apps