The Alto PA Package 1 includes:
- Alto ZMX122FX Mixer
- Pair of Alto TS312 Powered Speakers
- Pair of Speaker stands
- Pair of 10m Cables
Alto ZMX122FX Mixer
Professional Mixing Features
The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is an 8-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right about of inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations. It features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels, and even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback. The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is the perfect compact take-anywhere professional mixer.
265 Onboard Effects
Regardless of what you're mixing, give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorusus and more. The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
Versatile Inputs and Outputs
The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is the swiss army knife your creative life needs. Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser, and wireless microphones into the first four channels, but you also get two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines, and other instruments. What's more, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD players, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE inputs. But you also have two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources. Choose the ZEPHYR ZMX122FX as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
- 12 total inputs
- 4 mic input channels with gold plated XLR and balanced line inputs
- 2 stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks
- Extremely high head room offering extra dynamic range
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- Built-in 24 bits digital effects process 256 choices (16 presets × 16 variations)
- 2 AUX sends pre-channel for external effects and monitoring
- Main output, control room, and headphone outputs
Alto TS312 Powered Speakers
The Alto TS312 12" Powered PA Speaker is from the Truesonic TS3 Series. The TS312 takes everything that was great about the TS2 model and improves on it, delivering more power, more clarity and a better feature set. The end result are loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations.
Alto have treated the TS312 to a newly designed 2000w peak power Class D amplifier (1000w continuous). The amps feature a passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability.
Loaded with a newly designed low frequency driver, the TS312 will play louder and handle more power than its predecessor. In addition, Alto have also improved High Frequency driver, now it's a 1.4" neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide.
Added versatility comes with the addition of an integrated 2-channel mixer. Both channels feature a dual XLR 1/4" combo mic/line inputs, with independent level controls, contour EQ switch and ground lift switch.
With its increased power output, new drivers and better control setup, the Alto TS312 is a superb option for anyone in the market for an affordable powered PA speaker which delivers great sound, light weight and excellent reliability.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M6 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M6 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 23.8” x 13.9” x 13.8” / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.