Alto Live 1202 12 Channel Mixer with USB
The Alto Live 1202 12 Channel Mixer features built in compression, DNA preamps, Alesis DSP and USB connectivity - all put together in a stylish, modern slimline design.
If you want to get a great live sound then the Alto Live 1202 is a great option thanks to its host of professional features, all designed to help the live sound novice or pro sound engineer deliver the perfect mix.
The Alto Live 1202 features 7 XLR inputs with high quality DNA preamps and phantom power. Channels 1-4 have onboard dynamic compression allowing for a controlled sound, delivering that pro touch to live mixes.
To enable the best possible mix the Live 1202 yields a powerful EQ section with 3 band EQ on each channel and a 9 band EQ that can be applied to the main or monitor mix. All channels features 2 aux sends, pan control, 60mm faders and dedicated mute buttons with LED status.
Onboard effects come in the form of Alesis DSP, hosting 16 premium effects with 16 variations giving a total of 256 options.
Another great feature of the Live 1202 is the 24-bit USB connectivity. This enables the stereo main or monitor mix to be recorder to a computer or allows for other USB devices (laptop for example) to playback audio.
- 7 XLR inputs with DNA™ mic preamps and phantom power
- Dynamic compression on Channels 1-4
- 3-band EQ; 2 aux sends, pan control
- Gain controls with 75 Hz low-cut filter
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED
- 9-band graphic EQ—main or monitor assignable
- 256 Alesis effects; 16 types x 16 variations
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- XLR and 1/4” outputs; 1/4” aux sends and returns
- Headphone out with independent level control