Alto Live 1604 16 Channel / 4 Bus Mixer with USB
The Alto Live 1604 16 Channel / 4 Bus Mixer features built in compression, DNA preamps, Alesis DSP and USB connectivity - all put together in a stylish, modern slimline design.
If you want to get a great live sound then the Alto Live 1604 is a great option thanks to its host of professional features, all designed to help the live sound novice or pro sound engineer deliver the perfect mix.
The Alto Live 164 features 10 XLR inputs with high quality DNA preamps and phantom power. Channels 1-6 have onboard dynamic compression allowing for a controlled sound, delivering a pro touch to live mixes.
To enable the best possible mix the Live 1604 yields a powerful EQ section with 3 band EQ with sweepable mids on each channel and a 9 band EQ that can be applied to the main or monitor mix. All channels features 4 aux sends with pre/post switching on aux 1 and 2, pan control, 60mm faders and dedicated mute buttons with LED status.
Onboard effects come in the form of Alesis DSP, hosting 16 premium effects with 16 variations giving a total of 256 options.
Another great feature of the Live 164 is the 24-bit USB connectivity. This enables the stereo main or monitor mix to be recorder to a computer or allows for other USB devices (laptop for example) to playback audio.
- 10 XLR inputs with DNA™ mic preamps and phantom power
- Dynamic compression on Channels 1-6
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids
- 4 aux sends with pre/post switching on aux 1 and 2
- Gain controls with 75 Hz low-cut filter
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED
- 9-band graphic EQ—main or monitor assignable
- 256 Alesis effects; 16 types x 16 variations
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- XLR and 1/4” outputs; 1/4” aux sends and returns
- Headphone out with independent level control