The M-Audio Uber USB Microphone is a large diaphragm multi-directional 3-capsule condenser microphone with USB compatibility and a headphone output. Crucial recording can now be made simple without compromising sound or control! When the time comes to record, think Uber. This M-Audio innovation is the perfect microphone for all your needs from acoustic instruments to vocals or even for podcasts, broadcasting tasks or enhanced gaming!
The MAudio Uber is a highly capable microphone and as a result comes with four alternative polar patterns, each intended for different audio tasks and environments. Choose from versatile modes usually reserved to extremely high end studio microphones such as Cardiod, Omni-directional, Figure 8 and single point stereo viewed and adjustable via the built in LCD screen.
For studio quality at a price tag that won't break the bank the M-Audio Uber Condenser would make an excellent choice for both beginner or pro musicians, producers or engineers. The studio grade sound is accessible thanks to M-Audio's impressive A/D conversion technology and 16-bit resolution digital audio that works in conjunction with a 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates of up to 48kHz. This highly capable specification means you recording will be crisp, clear and true down to every subtle nuance.
Finally musicians have access to zero latency recording/monitoring and unlimited privacy with the microphone mute control, on-board 1/8-inch headphone jack with internal headphone amplifier. The Uber's design means you can make those unwanted complications a thing of the past with a dedicated stand for desktop mounting, a threaded insert for optional boom stand mounting and a crisp clear LCD screen.
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range 30–20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omni-directional, and stereo
- 1/8” headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
- Integrated stand fits easily into any setup
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)