Mxl 770X - Multi Pattern Condenser Microphone Pack
This MXL 770X is one of MXL's premium multi pattern condenser microphones designed for studio applications. The 770X is a package that includes the microphone itself, a shock mount, an integrated pop filter, a balanced XLR cable and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Percussion, instrument, vocals, strings, keys and broadcasting are just a few key areas that the 770X excels in! Users can choose from 3 selectable polar patterns made up of cardioid, figure-of-eight and omni-directional patterns in order to get the best recording results for your needs in any recording scenario.
Internally wired with MOGAMI technology the MXL 770X has been purpose built and equipped to produce that much needed clarity and detail. The natural character of this condenser mic will keep your highs nice and balanced along with a generous helping of added warmth on the low end frequencies. Taking inspiration from the popular 770 the dynamic range for the 770X has also been drastically upgraded with an upgraded gold-sputtered diaphragm which again further enhances every nuance and sonic detail.
- Premium condenser microphone with large 1.25" gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Stunning clarity and detail in the highs balanced with warmth on the low end
- Black with black grill
- Switchable cardioid, figure-of-eight, and omni-directional polar patterns for versatility
- Package includes 770X microphone, shock mount with integrated pop-filter, balanced 20' XLR cable, and microfiber cleaning cloth
- High pass filter 6 dB/Octave @ 135 Hz
- 200 ohms output impedance
- -35 dB re 1 V/Pa sensitivity
- 0 dB, -10 dB attenuation switch
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- 32mm capsule size