Alto TS308 8" 2000w Active PA Speaker
The Alto TS308 8" Powered PA Speaker is from the Truesonic TS3 Series. The TS308 takes everything that was great about the TS2 model and improves on it, delivering more power, more clarity and a better feature set. The end result are loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations.
Alto have treated the TS308 to a newly designed 2000w peak power Class D amplifier (1000w continuous). The amps feature a passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability.
Loaded with a newly designed low frequency driver, the TS308 will play louder and handle more power than its predecessor. In addition, Alto have also improved High Frequency driver, now it's a 1.4" neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide.
Added versatility comes with the addition of an integrated 2-channel mixer. Both channels feature a dual XLR 1/4" combo mic/line inputs, with independent level controls, contour EQ switch and ground lift switch.
With its increased power output, new drivers and better control setup, the Alto TS308 is a superb option for anyone in the market for an affordable powered PA speaker which delivers great sound, light weight and excellent reliability.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision waveguide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M6 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or celling mount using TSB810 bracket, Flown application with integral M6 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 17.1” x 10.1” x 9.6” / 434mm x 256mm x 245mm
- Net Weight: 20.2 lbs. / 9.2 kg.