Alto TX212 12" 600w Active PA Speaker
The Alto TX212 12" Power PA Speaker, is the latest incarnation of the popular speaker from Alto's redesiged TX2 Series. Lightweight, portable and with some new appointments, the Alto TX212 delivers a superb, affordable solution for bands, musician and DJs.
The Alto TX212 speakers utilize a highly efficient Class-D power amp that pumps out 600 watts (peak) / 300 watts (continuous) of power via way of the 12" LF woofer and the newly designed 1" titanium diaphragm HF compression driver. The wider radiation angle of the newly designed horn is also perfect for audience coverage.
Now for all the models in the TX2 range is the full grille design, not only does this allow for improved protection, but it also delivers a speaker with better styling.
Added versatility comes courtesy of the trapezoid contouring, allowing either upright or wedge-monitor operation. Comfortable handles are built-in along with a pole mount socket.
Rear loaded connectivity gives you a balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control. In addition, an integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuit also features.
Delivering an excellent sound, superb build quality and an affordable price point, the Alto TX2 range of speakers are perfect option for professional audio reproduction.
- 600 Watts peak, (300 Watts continuous Class D power)
- Newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- Full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7" x 15" x 13.7" / 602mm x 381mm x 348mm
- Weight: 31.3 lbs. / 14.2 kg.