Peavey PVXP10DSP 10" Active PA Speaker
The PVXp 10 DSP features a compact, contoured design you can use for front of house or for monitoring as required, and a bi-amped power section that delivers a whopping 510 Watts of peak available dynamic power.
When delivering so much power, preserving the condition of your speaker is critical. As such, the PVXp 10 DSP features digital signal compression to prevent audible overload, thus protecting the speakers from damage by distortion when running at high output levels.
This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; appointed with a 2-3/8" voice coil, a 10" woofer and a 50 oz. magnet, all driven by the RX10N compression driver which includes a 1" diaphragm on a 100-degree horizontal x 60 degree vertical pattern asymmetrical horn, so as to better deliver sound accurately to your audience.
In the input section, the PVXp™ 10 DSP features a combination jack balanced input (that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4" input, or a balanced XLR input) and summed RCA jacks. Regarding output, the amp has two balanced Thru outputs, your choice of a a 1/4" TRS or male XLR. With the simple one-knob selector to control the powerful DSP engine and scroll through all available EQ presets and parameters on the LCD display, getting up and running with the PVXp 10 DSP is quick and easy.
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker
- 10" heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil and 50oz. magnet
- RX10N compression driver with 1" diaphragm
- DSP processing: 64bit double-precision
- DSP I/O 48kHz and 24 bits
- Fan cooling system
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- Asymmetrical horn aims sound down by 10 degrees, targeting your audience, not over their heads
- Combo balanced input (XLR or TRS)
- Mic/Line level gain switch
- Thru outputs via male XLR or 1/4 TRS jack
- A range of factory preset EQ settings
- Heavy duty enclosure construction
- Pole mount molded into design for 1 3/8" diameter poles
- Contoured design allows for front of house or monitoring applications
- Weight (Kg): 16kg
- Dimensions LxWxH (cm): 37 x 40.5 x 57