Tc Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 150w Personal PA
The TC Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 is a multi-purpose, 3-channel personal PA that works as an all-in-one personal monitor, instrument amplifier or vocal reverb unit.
The VoiceSolo FX150 is a compact unit that neatly packs a 3-channel digital mixer onboard. The first 2 channels feature high quality mic preamps (with 48v switchable phantom power) with channel one having a dedicated Hi-Z instrument switch, whilst channel 3 is your AUX channel.
Channels 1 and 2 have controls for Level, EQ and special Vocal Tone option that instantly adapts automatically to your voice and adds compression, de-essing and gating for a tight, professional sound. Nine popular vocal Reverb styles (taken from flagship VoiceLive 3) allow for an even more pro tone!
Channel 3 is the AUX channel. It has the 3-band EQ like channels 1 and 2 but also features the Voice Cancel button. Simply plug in your MP3 player, press the button and the VoiceSolo FX150 will blend in your vocal with your song...great for rehearsing or singing along with your favourite tracks!
Editing the controls couldn't be easier. Simple press the button for the level of parameter you want to change and adjust the universal Edit knob to fine-tune/adjust your mix.
Not only great for vocals, the VoiceSolo FX150 also functions superbly with guitars and most other instruments thanks to its Full Range Flat Response (FRFR) technology - delivering bass tone like you'd never believe.
With its custom designed 6.5" 2-coaxial driver (from legendary speaker maker Tannoy) the FX150 delivers a powerful 150w output that has exceptional musical clarity and punch..
Thanks to its design the VoiceSolo FX150 can be easily and securely clamped onto a mic stand with its Friction Grip, sat on a desk or used used standalone with its wedge angling.
Added functionality comes with its clever Ins/Outs setup. You can for example, send a dry signal to an external mixer using the THRU output, while enjoying your very own mix and FX on stage.
- 150W Class-D Personal PA
- Full Range 6.5” Tannoy 2-way coaxial ICT Driver
- Ultra-Low Noise 3-Channel digital mixer
- 3-band EQ with individual channel control
- High-quality mic preamps
- XLR/TRS combo inputs with automatic mic/line switching
- Integrated TC-Helicon vocal processing / DSP processing
- Adaptive Tone (Intelligent EQ, Compression, De-essing, Gating)
- 9 popular vocal Reverb styles from VoiceLive 3
- Smart Power compensation and protection
- Voice Cancel on Aux channel
- Hi-Z instrument switch on Channel 1
- True Stage Monitor Pass Thru
- 48V switchable Phantom Power
- 1/8” /3.5mm Aux input
- One-click Friction GripTM mic-stand mounting system (patent pending)
- Lightweight, Compact design – 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Ridged, very low resonance High Impact Polystyrene enclosure.
- Mic ControlTM compatible
- Efficient external power with ample stage cable length