Korg Minilogue - Polyphonic Analogue Synth
The Korg Minilogue is fully programmable, 37 (slim) key, analogue synthesizer built for the demands and needs of the modern musician whilst maintaining an affordable price point that makes it even more appealing! Innovative, stylish, super tactile, fun to use, great sounding...the list goes on, yes, Korg have really delivered with the Minilogue synth.
The four-voice polyphonic analogue synth engine has been built from the ground up to enable the Minilogue to deliver an experience like no other, and thanks to its interface you'll love playing it at home, on stage or in the studio.
With is structure consisting of 2 x VCO, VCF, 2 x EG, VCA and an LFO you'll have complete control of sounds whilst the additional tone shaping features like cross modulation, oscillator sync, ring modulator and delay give you license to really experiment. These powerful sound creation tools and diversity are hallmarks of what make great analogue synths!
Minilogue comes complete with 200 preset locations - the first 100 loaded with a rich variety of basses, lush pads, poly synths and atmospheric sounds, whilst the remaining 100 are free for you to save your own unique creations.
The 8 Voice Modes add to the versatility of the Minilogue synth:
- POLY - operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO - operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON - operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO - operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD - produces chords
- DELAY - voices 2--4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice 1
- ARP - an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN - when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
The built-in 16-step sequencers gives you access to create phrases, whilst the motion sequence recording capabilities brings life top these performances.
One standout appointment is the oscilloscope display - a first on a hardware synth. This handy little display gives a real-time readout of the waveform as you sculpt it - great for visual feedback and helping educate yourself too!
Last but not least there has to be a word on the build. The curved, sand-blasted front panel, metal shaft potentiometers and classy wooden rear not only give the Minlogue a standout look but make it more than roadworthy.
The Korg Minilogue is a superb polyphonic analogue synth that punches weight about its weight. Fun, powerful and truly inspiring!
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish with aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, volca, electribe, and more
- 500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69" x 11.81" x 3.35"